Monday, September 17, 2007

My First Thoughts

returning to china
Two years ago, I came with the 2005 Narcissus Goodwill Tour thinking that I was participating since I don’t know when I’ll have the opportunity to return to China again. Then earlier this year, I came with the 2007 China Study Tour led by Yanni, Lian and Joe because it was a good chance to see the business side of China. Who knew that this would be my third time to China in as many years... This time it’s part of a smaller group and it’s living and studying here for three months. Expectations are high. Let the adventure begin.

many hours of travel
After my 4:00 am alarm on Wednesday, September 5, there were many, many hours of travel (probably around 20 hours or so) interspersed with breakfast with Aunty Char and Keenan and a quick stop at Taryn’s new school, San Francisco State University. Nonetheless, we (Jerri, Matt, Kien and I have all arrived ready to begin our new adventure.

No comments: